AW: Initialised object reference

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Mon Sep 2 05:48:24 EDT 2002

Johanna,

exception 0001 is defined as a method exception (button exception on =
the
object overview), that's why you should use it; it means the workflow =
can
react via modelled behaviour in the workflow template.

I've had the same problem, the operator EX only works in a workflow =
when you
actually have a number. Not to worry, you just test whether it's =
initial (in
a condition) before you do the EX check, then you know your answer..

Hth,
Stephan

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----