WF_DOC in Workflow

Christian Becker C.Becker at ids-scheer.de
Thu Oct 31 08:06:36 EST 2002

Hi!

In my workflow I am using object type wf_doc to create, change and
display a word-document created from a template. On this document I have
placed several container elements, which are changed during the process.

In case that the displayed container elements are changed between the
creation step and the display step, the user who gets the display step
has to refresh the container elements manually.

Is there a possibility to have the container elements refreshed
automatically?

Thanks for Your help.

Kind regards
Christian