Purchase Requisition Workflow - Editing after Rejection

Pokraka, Michael michael.pokraka at kcc.com
Wed Oct 30 12:37:21 EST 2002

Ummm, how exactly is the 'restart' triggered? Do you explicitly start it
from the original WF?

If so, Jose's suggestion is the way to go.
Another alternative is to simply send the Edit task and end the original WF
there. The second WF should be triggered by a BUS2009.SIGNIFICANTLYCHANGED
event.

Cheers
Mike