SAP's Purchase Requisition Workflow and Aggregate Attributes

Carolyn Fuller fuller at MIT.EDU
Wed Oct 30 12:32:35 EST 2002

Hi,

As I mentioned in my last e-mail, I'm very new to workflow. I've
recently taken over support of workflow at MIT and I'm trying to
understand what we have. Currently I'm working on our Purchase
Requisition workflow and noticed that the diagnostic tools
transaction, SWUD, reports a binding error with the event to workflow
binding:

"Source &_EVT_OBJECT.AGGREGATE& corresponds to object type BUS2009
and not BUS2105"

After much research I decided that the MIT workflow must have been
created using the SAP workflow, WS00000038, as a template. It has the
same binding error. In fact, if I try to recreate WS00000038 from
scratch, I can not save the event to workflow binding because of this
error.

Also, I don't understand why this workflow bothers putting this
aggregate into the workflow container from the event container in the
first place. Since AGGREGATE is an attribute of the object, wouldn't
we have access to it from the object reference?

Thanks,

Carolyn
--

"Imagine there's no heaven, it's easy if you try, no hell below us,
above us only sky, Imagine all the people, living for today." John

Carolyn Fuller                               M.I.T.
fuller at mit.edu                       Financial Systems Services
http://www.mit.edu/people/fuller/    Senior Analyst/ Programmer
fax (617) 253-9661                    voice (617) 253-6213
W92-210