Purchase Requisition Workflow - Editing after Rejection

Carolyn Fuller fuller at MIT.EDU
Wed Oct 30 11:56:31 EST 2002

Abby,

"When the creator opens the purch req and simply closes out of it
again - without saving, without making any changes at all - the
workflow re-starts anyway.  I think this has to do with the method
for the business object BUS2009.Edit being synchronous, but I can't
seem to think of a way around it.  How can I fix it so that the
workflow only re-starts when changes have been made?"

I'm a complete workflow novice and have more questions than I have
answers. But I'm pretty sure the answer to your question is to make
the step asynchronous.

My next post will be a question.

Carolyn
--

"Imagine there's no heaven, it's easy if you try, no hell below us,
above us only sky, Imagine all the people, living for today." John

Carolyn Fuller                               M.I.T.
fuller at mit.edu                       Financial Systems Services
http://www.mit.edu/people/fuller/    Senior Analyst/ Programmer
fax (617) 253-9661                    voice (617) 253-6213
W92-210