Selected Agents

Smith, Cassaundra Cassaundra.Smith at anheuser-busch.com
Fri Oct 25 15:10:37 EDT 2002

Susan,

Yes, the workitem is really in this user's inbox.  The user sent me a screen
print of their inbox and she is logged on as herself.  I also ran the function
module rh_local_inbox_get for the user and then took the workitem id of the
workitem in question and ran swi1 for it.  I looked at the selected agents for
the workitem and this user is not one of them.  I can't figure this out.

Casey