New work item notifications in SAP

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Thu Oct 24 12:53:09 EDT 2002

I am not really sure but I think there is a user exit that occurs when
someone logs on. The only problem is that you want to notify them only
if they have new work items since they last saw their Inbox. Not sure
how you are planning to do that. Maybe someone else has some better
ideas....

Alon Raskin
3i Consulting Group
e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com
w: http://www.3i-consulting.com
Connect Workflow to Outlook/Lotus Notes in 2 minutes!  -
www.desktopworkplace.com