Sending email from Workflow

Zmudzin,Tomasz,VEVEY,GL-DS/DM Tomasz.Zmudzin at nestle.com
Thu Oct 24 00:52:58 EDT 2002

Miles,

- Include a field in the form that would be populated with the "Sender"
e-mail address
- Pass it to R/3
- Use it as the recipient address /type: Internet/ in the "Send e-mail"
task, as inserted by the wizard
- Make sure outbound e-mail from R/3 to Internet is configured properly
(Exchange Connector, Business Connector)

Kind regards,
Tomasz