email and faxing

Steve Johnson steve_basis at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 20 03:01:57 EDT 2002

Hello,

Can any one tell me is this possible or help us.

We would like to email and fax the invoices from SAP
(VF02). We have only media for
pritning....faxing...SAPoffice. We don't have any
options for Email. Please tell us how is ot possible
to email the invoices tp external domain users. We
have configured "SAPconnect" in the system email the
messages. We also have TOPCALL for the faxing.

If it is possible to email the invoices, how can we do
it and will it be possible to get the return
confirmations for the received invoices for fax/email.

Please advice if any one already did this.

Thank you/

=====
Thank You.

Best Regards,