Start conditions not working

Nobles, Diane nobles_dh at naptheon.com
Wed Oct 16 09:15:21 EDT 2002

Hi Jose!  Check the table SWBRULECOM to ensure that the start conditions are
actually in the client where the workflow is being triggered.  I found that
the SWB_COND transaction will show the data, but it may not be in the table
and if it is not in the table the start condition will not work.

I am on 4.6c and am using QN type to get a true or false condition and it is
working well.  Also check how you are entering the variables.  May need to
add parenthesis to get the system to read them correctly.

Diane H. Nobles
SAP Proj. Analyst, PM, WF
(757) 380-7250