Stuck Workflows

Pokraka, Michael michael.pokraka at kcc.com
Tue Oct 8 06:03:41 EDT 2002

Here's an (ugly?) hack to restart stuck items:
Call function SWW_WI_STATUS_CHANGE_NEW and set it to status ERROR. Then find
it in SWI2_DIAG and restart it.
You could build something fancy with deadline monitoring that will set it to
an error status after x amount of time, allowing you to monitor and restart
them from SWI2_DIAG.

Of course it is advisable to investigate the TRFC further if this is a
regular occurrence - you might want to get your basis folks involved in it.

Cheers
Michael