Triggering Events from TMW

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Wed Oct 2 21:10:47 EDT 2002

Take a look at the transaction SWEhr1 SWEhr2 and SWEhr3.
The tables T777IBO, T779w and T77px are behind these transactions.

HR uses the approach HR_CREATE_EVENT not SWE_EVENT_CREATE.

Ie Indirectly they call SWE_EVENT_CREATE.

You control what gets triggered in these tables.

All will be revealed.
Happy triggering...
Regards

Phil Soady