Triggering Events from TMW

Snyder, Brian BSnyder at wafertech.com
Wed Oct 2 16:58:12 EDT 2002

Good afternoon,

I am trying to build a WF for 4.6C.  My workflow would notify an employee
when their supervisor changes their "clock in" time in Time Managers
Workplace (TMW).  I activated the event trace and then ran the TMW
transaction to see which events were triggered and I did not see a single
event triggered in the event log.  I then searched on OSS for a solution and
found note 532102.  We are on SP 55 so this would not be an issue.

Are there different type of events that I should be looking for?  Are HR
Events different then standard events for WF?

Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated,

Brian Snyder
Business Information Systems
WaferTech
TEL: 360-817-3141