Extra line feeds in Task Description

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Wed Oct 2 21:20:32 EDT 2002

Check the default line type is non graphical mode.
If the default line type is a special NEW Paragraph type,
then you will get these line feeds.

There is much you can do by changing the "STYLE: or "FORM" behind
the default TEXT layout.

See transaction SE71 - Se75. Particularly SE75 where the default "Style"
for a text object is set.  When in character mode,
GOTO "header" to see type and key of text involved      .

The tables TTXOB,... set behind all this stuff.

Test effects in SO10 and use the "DISPLAY output feature.

Powerful but not immediately obvious how it hangs together.
Spend 15mins looking at it.

Cheers
Phil Soady
Senior Consultant