agents of org unit hirarchy

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Tue Oct 1 19:15:42 EDT 2002

Build a role based on a function.
Function can call function RH_struct_get.
This remove pass back the agents returned.

Use an EVAL path that returns all (P)s from a starting ORG unit.
You can find, a suitable EVAL path using RHWEGID0.

Test the EVAL path using ABAP  RHstru00.

Good Luck

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant
Business Technologies