Downloading a workflow

Daniel Fernández wfdfl1975 at yahoo.es
Fri Nov 29 05:46:57 EST 2002

Thanks a lot for you answers.

I4m going to try both things.

I want to try investigate what tables are implicated
in the creation of tasks, and I want to develope a
program that download a workflow. I think that this is
dangerous but I try it.

Any other solution???

Regards,

Daniel.

 --- "Becker Stephan (extern)"
<Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de> escribis: > ..or
you could write a little program using function