FIPP ASSIGNED

Lola Oluwa Lola.Oluwa at outokumpu.net
Fri Nov 29 02:46:41 EST 2002

Hi,
I am working in a 46c envinroment. The event FIPP.ASSIGNED is usally
generated when archived documents are linked to SAP objects in FI using
standard workflow task TS30100048. We have just created a new client and
for some reason in this client this event is not generated. I have run
through simulation and creation of the event using the workflow tools, the
event gets created ok and the associated workflow is triggered.

I will appreciate any help regarding this as the case is Urgent!

Regards,
Lola.