Event for Position Move in PPOME

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Thu Nov 21 08:44:12 EST 2002

Brian,
have a look at SWEHr1, SWEhr2 and SWEhr3.
Yes HR does it differently.
There a valid reason. They can control what event is triggered when different things happen.

The tables mentioned in previous response to your question (sorry I forgot who)
 sit behind these transactions.

hth

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant