Redundant workflow

Stiles, Les Les.Stiles at icn.siemens.com
Thu Nov 21 07:48:01 EST 2002

My trigger events for a workflow related to BUS2032, Sales Order, is Created
or Changed. The main task is to have any of 13 agents in one Org Unit verify
or edit (Method - BUS2032.Edit) the Sales Order shipping point. My problem
is that upon save, they trigger another workflow. How do I prevent this?

I was going to add a condition statement to bypass the task process if
_WF_Initiator was the username of one of the members of the Org Unit, but
this seems to require future maintenance which I was hoping to avoid. I am
sure there is a better way!

Les Stiles
Systems Analyst, QM & WF
Siemens ICN
400 Rinehart Rd
Lake Mary FL 32746
(407) 942-6777
les.stiles at icn.siemens.com

PS: Just received my copy of THE BOOK (backordered twice). A quick scan did
not reveal the answer to the above. However, I surmise it is there!!