Creating Change Documents for newly created 'Z' Table

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Thu Nov 21 03:14:04 EST 2002

Hi Joc,
Someday soon, I will share the Records Management stuff from teched with you.
Will definitely be a hot Workflow topic.

IE how to integrate Workflows into records mgt. (Good new tool !)

A new object method is used to link workflow to an object in records mgt.
This means ALL workflows that are to be visible in Records mgt must be upgraded
to make these extra calls.
I can see a new wizard being needed !!!!

Cheers

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant
Business Technologies