AW: Triggering events

Greg Soltys gregsoltys at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 19 11:57:19 EST 2002

Nicole, I'm having the same problem.... did you eventually find a fix?

Stephan, I tried what you suggested but if you assign a workflow variant to
the relevant company codes, you can no longer 'manually' post the parked
document via tx'n FBV0 (the 'save' button is grayed out!).

Any additional thoughts anyone?

Cheers,
Greg