Excluded Agent is the only Selected Agent

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Mon Nov 18 01:35:49 EST 2002

Hi Jim,

Exclusion is aimed at preventing the wrong/invalid person executing an item.
Ie the initiator should not approve their own documents.

If you can determine that someone has already approved an Object/Document.
Then either just remove them via ROLE Resolution function from the list of selected
agents, or if appropriate treat the document as "approved" and move on.

Perhaps the workflow should never have been created ?

hth

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant
Business Technologies