Purchase Orders

Zmudzin,Tomasz,VEVEY,GL-DS/DM Tomasz.Zmudzin at nestle.com
Mon Nov 18 01:32:50 EST 2002

Please check if the funding source change is recorded in a change document
(find a sample document, change the funding source, check in the list of
changes if this was recorded).

If it is, use the change documents to raise the same event that's raised
when a "significant change" occurs.

Kind regards,
Tomasz

P.S. Sorry for not being specific to the field / event name level, but I
don't have a system at hand right now... Please follow up if needed.