Workflow miniapp without a workplace server?

Sander van der Wijngaart Sander.vanderWijngaart at avelon.nl
Thu Nov 14 04:42:14 EST 2002

Dear all,

One of our customers is very interested in the workflow inbox miniapp. =
They however don't have the availability of a workplace server. Is it =
possible to run the workflow inbox miniapp without running a WP, so =
directly on an ITS, linked to an 4.6C system?=20

We already tested the webinbox IAC BWSP, but found some limitations for =
this one (e.g. 2 sequential tasks with the same agent will stop the =
'Advance with dialog').=20

Hope you can help!

Regards,

Sander van der Wijngaart