Monitoring workflows (was: Re: Hi All)

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Thu Nov 14 04:47:41 EST 2002

FIRST of all: DON'T use such a generic subject.
I would normally have deleted this message assuming it was spam (I dele=
te
approximately 50 messages per day without looking at them), but I press=
ed
the wrong button so the message was opened. If you want help, help thos=
who subscribe to the group by supplying some information in the subject=
.
Ideally it should be enough for me to look at the subject to determine =
if
this either interests me or is something I can suggest an answer to.

My proposed answer to your question: they can't unless they either have=

access to some of the administrative transactions or you create a repor=
for them.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                                                                       =
                                                                       =
      =20
                    Werner K=F6=DFl                                    =
                                                                       =
          =20
                    <werner.koessl at hirsc        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.=
MIT.EDU                                                                =
      =20
                    hvogel.de>                  cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Ki=
lhavn)                                                                 =
      =20
                    Sent by: SAP                Subject:     Hi All    =
                                                                       =
      =20
                    Workflow                                           =
                                                                       =
      =20
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM                               =
                                                                       =
      =20
                    A.MIT.EDU>                                         =
                                                                       =
      =20
                                                                       =
                                                                       =
      =20
                                                                       =
                                                                       =
      =20
                    14.11.2002 08:13                                   =
                                                                       =
      =20
                    Please respond to                                  =
                                                                       =
      =20
                    "SAP Workflow Users'                               =
                                                                       =
      =20
                    Group"                                             =
                                                                       =
      =20
                                                                       =
                                                                       =
      =20
                                                                       =
                                                                       =
      =20

Hi all,

how can people in our company look at running workflows in our system
who aren't assigned to a workflow???
For example the heads of the departments.
They should not have rights like an administrator, but they have to loo=
k at
the workflow protocol
so that they can monitor the workflow processes.

Regards!

intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorised use, dissemination of=
 the
information or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not th=
addressee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and de=
lete
this message.
Thank you.=