Plant determination for SO line item

Stiles, Les Les.Stiles at icn.siemens.com
Fri Nov 8 09:06:50 EST 2002

Have a requirement to notify a group of agents dependant on the Plant in the
Sales Order line item detail for a certain Sales Order document type. My
event trigger is "create" or "change" in BUS2032 so that I can use a
condition item to determine doc type. Now I want to use a condition item to
determine if any OPEN line items contain the specified plant.

I have created a multiline workflow container element for my supertype VBAP
and another multiline element for Delv. Plant (VBAP-WERKS). My problem is
getting all the elements in sync with the event so that all container
elements point to the same Sales Order.

I have to believe that someone has done the same or similar workflow
designs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Les Stiles
Systems Analyst, QM & WF
Siemens ICN
400 Rinehart Rd
Lake Mary FL 32746
(407) 942-6777
les.stiles at icn.siemens.com

PS: My copy of the BOOK is on backorder.