Business Workplace / WebFlow Inbox on Web

Kenneth Hill SAP_DEV_WB at Yahoo.com
Fri Nov 8 11:15:53 EST 2002

Hello Susan, Alan and all,

We are looking for documentation or a tutorial on how to surface
the Business Workplace (transaction SWBP) to the Web.  And
in specific, we would like to expose the list of WorkFlow items in
our users inbox on the Web.  We have brought up WAS 6.20 as
included in the BW 3 as a means to kick start a prototype project
absent the availability of SAP R3 WAS 6.20 full release which we
plan to install when it arrives, reportedly in late November.

Having the WF items appear on a frame or corner of a custom,
non-SAP Web page will drive many of our new projects.

Any suggestions?

Thanks and regards,

Kenneth Hill
WF Admin. and Linux Pioneer