Terminating event with synchronous task (on 4.6C)

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Nov 4 17:10:29 EST 2002

Hi Karsten,
You might need to report that to OSS - but first check both outcomes
are active in the workflow step. I assume you have done that already.
The other thing that's worth checking is the workflow log (technical
version) to check what happens when the terminating event is received
- but I daresay you have already done that also. If all looks fine then
report it to OSS please.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)