Terminating event with synchronous task (on 4.6C)

Karsten Ernst ernst-consulting at gmx.net
Mon Nov 4 14:49:31 EST 2002

Hello fellow WF'ers,

I have an activity in a wf definition based on a synchronous task. The task
does display some data from the WF. Within the display of the data there is
a terminating event the user can publish and this event should terminate the
workitem.
With a synchronous task together with a terminating event the tasks hast two
exits, one standard exit and one from the event.
I need these two exists as I have two different processes following the
task.
Now my problem is the wf always takes the standard exit and not the event
exit, even if the event was published and terminated the workitem.
Do you have any idea where to look for a solution?

Thanks a lot for any advice,

Karsten