SAP MAPI and substitution under 4.6C

Vincze Árpád Arpad.Vincze at itelligence.hu
Fri May 31 05:25:27 EDT 2002

Hello Workflowers!

We are under SAP 4.6 C and we use substitution and MAPI also.

We define the substitution using PPSM transaction. After the definition the
user - who substitutes the "original" workflow position - has to adopt the
substitution first.

 SBWP-> Workflow setting   -> Adopt substitution

If the user opens his Workflow inbox (having an active substitution) the
very first step is a "new windows" asking for the inbox specification.
The user has a choice to display:
*       Own workflow inbox
*       Inbox of the user who is substituted.

 At case of SAP MAPI usage this substitution can't be managed. The user gets
an error message and no facilities to see his inbox trough MAPI.

Question:

  If I working under  SAP 4.6 C, and I use PD substitution A 210 PPSM
transaction then is there any solution to use MAPI ?

Waiting for your answer,

  Best regards:

   Arpad