SAP MAPI and substitution under 4.6C

Kisloff, Philip B Philip.Kisloff at astrazeneca.com
Fri May 31 06:02:38 EDT 2002

Hi =C1rp=E1d

I don't know how to solve the MAPI problem, but you could activate the
substitution to force workitem auto-forwarding=20
EXCEPT if you are on hot package SAPKB46C28 or below, OSS note 485342 =
would
apply. This says that activating=20
the substitution still requires "active" adoption.

Regards

Phil=20