AW: Decision method is coded to remember last option

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Tue May 28 12:21:26 EDT 2002

Hi there,

I just came across this issue. It comes in two flavours:

When processing a user decision with confirmation, take out the =
function
module in the "WI display" tab of the activity maintenance in the WS, =
then
it'll work all right. The cause for this error is that variables are =
being
passed sloppily when processing user decisions inline in the inbox =
through
the said function module.. SAP say they will not fix this as it is =
seldom=20

When processing methods with result parameters and end confirmations =
(like
any old approval), something similar happens. This is cured by an OSS =
note
(number escapes me at present..).

Hth,
Stephan