Decision method is coded to remember last option

Kisloff, Philip B Philip.Kisloff at astrazeneca.com
Tue May 28 11:24:41 EDT 2002

Hi all,

We are in 4.6C, and when I cancel processing of a generic user decision task
using the confirmation prompt,
the workitem returns to my inbox as expected. What is not expected by me is
when I re-process the decision
I can not change the original result - I am presented with the confirmation
prompt again.

I checked the code and found the following. I think this was introduced as
standard because the object header does
indicate any modifications. I'm sure it never worked like this before, does
anyone know what's up? I understand from
colleagues this behaviour has been known about through several patches, we
are currently on SAPKB46C28.

*-{
  SWC_GET_ELEMENT CONTAINER   '_RESULT'  WI_RETURN.
  IF SY-SUBRC EQ 0.
    IF NOT WI_RETURN IS INITIAL.
      I_AM_ALREADY_PROCESSED = 'X'.
    ENDIF.