Responsibility Role is working funny

Zmudzin,Tomasz,VEVEY,GL-DS/DM Tomasz.Zmudzin at nestle.com
Wed May 22 01:37:46 EDT 2002

This is just an educated guess and is not confirmed to be true, but IMHO may
be the reason for it:

For dialog tasks you can set the "advance with dialog" indicator that will
take the user directly into the next task if he's one of the agents. Thus,
the agents for the next task should be known already when the first one
finishes. Most probably the check for next task's agents is performed in the
context (i.e. with authorizations) of the agent of the first task.

In other words, we have task A followed by B. Both A and B should be
executed in John Doe's session -- and somehow the check for agents is
executed in between also with his authorizations. Again -- that's an
educated guess. I don't know whether this helps...

Kind regards,
Tomasz.