Document could not be sent

Iris Coriat IrisK at elite.co.il
Wed May 22 03:15:50 EDT 2002

Hi Rolim,
Sometimes this error occurs when the WF cannot find/reach the recipient =
in
the address string parameter.
You should check the validity of your recipients, maybe for one of them =
the
sap office address has changed,
or position has no person attached to it - It all depends on the =
specific
address string and typeid.

Hope it helps, Iris.