Business Object in 4.6c

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Fri May 17 06:03:02 EDT 2002

Hi all

i get the following screen when i test the method Confirm on the business
object ECM (Engineering Change Master)

it looks as though this method is inherited from the interface IFARCH21, I
get the same error for the Parameter method inherited from IFARCH2, can
anyone help? (these methods are not ticked release in this BO) Neither have
any code behind the method, do I have to create a delegated BO to IFARCH21
with these methods Confirm and Parameter coded (do i use the same name?)

Also looking at the same business object  one method is displayed in dark
red colour 'Local Implementation Recommended'  does this  mean, I should
create a delegated BO with a method of the same name??

Thanks

John