WF-BATCH requires SAP_ALL & SAP_NEW profiles

Lisa Hasenbohler lhasenbo at agrium.com
Tue May 14 16:30:00 EDT 2002

Hi All,

It is recommended that system user WF-BATCH be assigned SAP_ALL and =
SAP_NEW, however, our policy is that SAP_ALL or SAP_NEW should only be =
used in the Production Environment when absolutely necessary (even for =
non-dialog users). =20

Before I go and attempt to build a new role or profile for WF-BATCH, I =
thought I would ask if anyone has developed or attempted to develop their =
own role/profile for WF-BATCH and if they could share their experience =
with me.

Thanks,
Lisa Hasenbohler