How to secure sheared distribution list

Lisa Hasenbohler lhasenbo at agrium.com
Tue May 14 15:31:40 EDT 2002

Hi Judy,

If you want to limit access to a folder;
1. Set Folder access authorization on the Attributes tab to "Display =
folder and documents". (this give read access to the folder to all)
2. Then go into the Authorization tab and enter the users that can =
maintain the DLI with Access Authorization of "Change folder and documents.=

Hope this helps,
Lisa Hasenbohler.
4.6C

>>> Judy_Ryser at lincolnelectric.com 05/13/02 08:58AM >>>
Hi WF experts:
I created sheared distribution list. In the attributes of distribution
list, I selected a group folder. In the authorization tab of the folder, I
limited two people having the access. In the test, I found out everybody
can change the distribution list content. My purpose is to give only two
people the change authority. The folder authorization didn't work on
controlling the change access of distribution list. Would somebody tell me
what I did wrong? We are in 46C.
Thanks in advance.
Judy Ryser

 Note:  The information contained in this message may be
 privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.
 If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
 or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
 message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
 that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
 communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
 this communication in error, please notify us immediately by
 replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.
 Thank you,
 The Lincoln Electric Company