Event linkage activated but workflow doesn't start

Brooks, Fran fbrooks at fujigreenwood.com
Tue May 14 14:08:13 EDT 2002

Hi all,

I am new to workflow and new to the list server.  I am currently in a 31H
environment. I am having problems getting my workflow to start.  In my
production environment in SWE2, I see my object (Z_BUS2032),
event(EDI_CREATED) and receiver type (WF99900017). When I simulate the
event(Z_BUS2032.EDI_CREATED) using SWU0, the system indicates that
WF99900017 is a "task which do use this event".  When I perform the same
action in my development and test environment, the systems indicated that
WF99900017 is a "Potential task to be started - Successfully started". I
thought that because the event linkage table is set I shouldn't be having
any problems. Any ideas as to where I have gone wrong?

All suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.

Francine Brooks
SAP Programmer Analyst
Fuji Photo Film, Inc.
SBP (Strategic Business Processes)