Openning workitems in SAP trough link from OUTLOOK

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Tue May 7 03:19:34 EDT 2002

What I did (and there is probably a better way) was create a SAP shortcut to
transaction SBWP (Business Workplace) and then got the LAN guys to place the
shortcut in a directory which everyone had access to. Then when I sent the
notification email to the User's Outlook I included a shortcut to the SAP
Shortcut (\\Server\LanPath\etc\). So when they clicked on it they were
automatically taken to their Inbox. It worked quite nicely, because if the
user was already logged on then they were taken immediately to their Inbox
but if they were not then they were prompted for their password.

Regards,

Alon Raskin
3i Consulting Group
e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com