Created Task/Method is not working

Jensen, Ralph ralph.jensen at sap.com
Wed Mar 20 14:19:14 EST 2002

Jocelyn,
Can you go into more detail?  I had developed a WF in CRM 3.0 for CIC,
Inbound Email Handling.  I thought that I was having trouble with a
supported Object and tested it in BOB and everything check out.  Yet =
when I
incorporated that Object method in my Task, the system prompted that =
the
method for Object type wasn't supported even though the Object itself
appeared to be okay and the binding definition appeared to be okay.  =
Any
other ideas or input on this would be very helpful.

Thank you,
Ralph