Created Task/Method is not working

Ulrich Mende wug at mende-edv-beratung.de
Wed Mar 20 12:45:51 EST 2002

Hi Weidong -
fine, that you got your workflow running.

Yes, "virtual property" is just another name for a virtual attribute of
an object type.
You will get the info "Container element is for read ...", when you use
a local variable in the wf container and transfer it via binding to a
task, without assigning a value to it before. May be your variable must
be switched to "import", because it comes from the event?
Best regards Uli