Created Task/Method is not working

Weidong Yang weidong4sap at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 20 11:21:44 EST 2002

Hi All,

Thanks for all inputs! I got my method working, so do my workflow.
But I still have some questions. Is the virtual property the same as the
virtual attribute of the object type? My WF still have some information for
container elements e.g. "Cont. element MatType is for read purposes only, no
values are assigned to it" .  Can I get ride of these info? Why I could not
delete some WF containers (I got this info for it - Inherited elements may
not be deleted - even it is not used anywhere)?

My workflow looks like as follows:

   Event trigger Workflow

   TASK - ASSIGN DLI

   TASK - Send email

    END

The container data exchanges are as follows:
1) Event Containers: Material No., Material Type. => Workflow Cont.
2) WF Containers: MatType => Task(DLI) Cont. MatType
3) Task(DLI) Container: MatType => Method Cont. MatType
4) Method Cont. AddressName => Task(DLI) cont. AddressName
4) Task(DLI) Cont. AddressName => WF cont. AddressName
5) WF cont. AddressName, TYPEID, Material, MatType => Task(Send email)

Thanks again! Thanks in Advance!

Weidong