Cross-Company Workflows

ASSY, SOSTHENE S.ASSY at AFDB.ORG
Fri Mar 15 03:42:08 EST 2002

Hi Jim

In our company  we use one workflow  for different company code and
different document types

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Sauceman [mailto:sauceman at utk.edu]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 3:55 PM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Cross-Company Workflows

Does anyone have experience with Cross-Company Workflows? In particular, I
have some questions about how you configured Parked Document Workflows
(FIPP) for your various companies. Did you create a separate Workflow
Variant for each company or do they share the same one? We have transactions
that span multiple company codes and I would appreciate any comments,
suggestions, recommendations, caveats, etc. you might have.

Thanks in advance,

Jim Sauceman ...................... sauceman at tennessee.edu
<mailto:sauceman at tennessee.edu>
University of Tennessee ................ Voice: (865) 974-2448
OIT Computer System Services ....... Fax: (865) 974-4810
Manager of Campus Database Administration
Project IRIS Workflow Team Leader