Material Master Workflow

Zmudzin,Tomasz,VEVEY,GL-DS/DM Tomasz.Zmudzin at nestle.com
Fri Mar 15 03:13:13 EST 2002

Look at MOFF business objects and the methods of BUS1001006 (CreateViews,
GetMissedViews). Use the code of BUS1001006 as a template to create your own
method that will request a specific view to be created.

I don't have the time to write more right now, but please contact me if you
need further details.

Best regards,
Tomasz