AW: Multiple condition statement

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Fri Mar 15 03:56:45 EST 2002

Tony,

Check the attribute in SWO1. Test the object type -- if it's an
instance-dependent object, you need the number of a valid engineering =
change
record (button "create instance"). Then you will see if the attribute =
has a
value. If you put a "break username." statement in the attribute code, =
you
can debug in test also..

Hth,
Stephan