Workflow Administrator Function

Steve Johnson steve_basis at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 20:28:06 EST 2002

Hello!

Can any one tell me what is the role of this directory
in workflow. I see many IDOC's in this directory. I am
not sure how these are coming here. It loooks like the
program "RFBIDE00" (Job: Lbox bank details 20020222
2130) with dynamic varinat which picks the one of the
idoc to update the customer master.

Please advice me//

Thanks
--- Meagan Tesdall <meagan.tesdall at us.pwcglobal.com>