Automatic Forwarding Error

Jody Chassereau drcakes at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 5 08:31:42 EST 2002

Cassandra,

I know you'd rather see an answer, but I just wanted to let you know I am
having the same problem.  We just set up RSWUWFML for people to receive
notifications of items in the Inbox and, per note 131795, started having
people set up the auto-forwarding to an e-mail address.  I ran into the same
issue when a user tries to put in their address - I realize it is the same
address that is stored on the user master, but I don't understand why it
says this is a problem.  We temporarily have gotten around it due to the
fact that our company is changing e-mail formats, so we had an alternative
address that the users could fill in.

I was going to ask OSS about this handling, but I would be interested in
someone here has an answer as well.  Thanks...

Jody Chassereau
drcakes at hotmail.com