Automatic Forwarding Error

Tungul, Maria Cristina maria.cristina.tungul at sap.com
Tue Mar 5 09:39:08 EST 2002

Hi.

We encountered this problem before and here's what we did:

Instead of putting the "actual" e-mail address in the 'Forward to' box, just
type in the SAP userid, press "Enter" and it will automatically bring in the
name of the user, then choose 'U Internet address' as the address type, then
save. If you will go back and check your settings, you will notice that the
address type was changed to 'A External address'.

Of course, you have to make user that the e-mail address does exist in the
user master record of the person.

I hope this works for you...

Thanks,
Cristina