Options of user decision are not displayed

Kim, Go Joong go.joong.kim at sap.com
Tue Jun 18 20:54:13 EDT 2002

Dear experts,

I made a method by copying from the decision.process method.
I also made a task based on the my method.
Of course the method and task are tested sucessfully.
But when i executed a workitem based on the task (i inserted the task into
my workflow definition), the selectable options are not displayed.

When I searched the source code, I found out that the code is executed
differently at the both cases.
In the codes, there is module to find the parent workflow instance header.
(SWP_WF_INSTANCE_HEADER_READ)
When the task is executed as itself, the function raised a exception. And
the options are displayed correctly.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Gojoong Kim (Steve)